Get comfortable and breathe a little…
Your uniform doesn’t have to be uncomfortable just because it’s for work. In fact, it shouldn’t be at all.
Introducing the latest from Bulwark, the Bulwark iQ Series — Lighter, cooler, softer, more breatheable apparel to keep you at your best all day.
Without forfeiting the Flame Resistant protection, these garments redefine what FR looks, breathes, feels, moves and performs like. We are proud to stock these garments, available anytime through ServiceWear Apparel.
Equip your team with some comfort. Start your spring with uniforms that make the job easy.
When it comes to tactical pants, Tru-Spec is known for it’s superior quality and fit.
The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Pant fills the gap between military-grade tactical uniforms and the common cargo pant.
It has a variety of features that make it ideal for a number of government agencies, including everything from police and law enforcement to fire and EMS/rescue. Some of those features include:
- Pockets – 14 pockets, including thigh cargo pockets that expand farther, 2 internal pockets, 2 knife pockets, extra-deep front pockets, and many more
- Design – Symmetrical design offers improved functionality whether the wearer is right- or left-handed
- Fit – Roomier fit with no pleats adds comfort
- Knees – Built-in knee pads and reinforced knee
- Styles – Additional styles available, including ladies, zip-off and classic.
- Colors – Offered in a variety of colors, including khaki, black, navy, olive drab, coyote, brown and stone
- Women’s – Women’s style and a wide range of sizes available
- Construction – Strong construction due to 8.5-ounce, 100% cotton canvas fabric and basket weave construction
- Fabric – Breathable fabric that is pretreated to prevent fading and shrinking
- Waistband – Elastic slider waistband can add up to 2 inches per side
Have you worn the Tru-Spec 24-7 Series tactical pant? What did you think? Tell us in the comments.
Ready to Learn More?
Our Account Managers can send samples and help you select the tactical pants that are right for your agency. Click here to get started.
Fabric selection is one of the most important factors when choosing a uniform for your law enforcement or police department. The fabric affects everything from comfort and mobility to durability and performance.
An uncomfortable or ill-fitting uniform can distract the officer and inhibit performance, and an insubstantial uniform can be unsafe and more costly to replace over time.
Below are several items to consider when selecting a fabric for your law enforcement or police uniforms.
- Consider the duties that will be performed in the uniform and external factors such as the climate of your region. Fabric should be sturdy enough to provide adequate protection and durability, but lightweight enough to be comfortable and easy to wear.
- The fabric of a uniform may determine if uniforms can be washed at home, or if they will require dry cleaning.
- A soil release treatment will allow dirt and stains to be removed more easily during laundering.
- Consider the color retention of the fabric, to see how it will stand up against frequent washing.
- Wrinkle resistant fabric, or a “durable press,” enhances appearance with less effort, as it requires little or no pressing or ironing.
- A water-repellent finish causes liquids to bead up and roll off, keeping officers looking professional at all times.
- Wickable fabric draws perspiration away from skin and spreads it over the fabric face where it quickly evaporates, so officers stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- Breathable fabric allows cool air to move toward the body, while warm air passes away from the body.
Police and law enforcement uniforms must meet high standards for quality and functionality, while projecting an image of professionalism. Consider all aspects of a fabric to ensure your uniforms are comfortable and durable.
Our Account Management Team can help you select the right fabric for your law enforcement uniforms. Click here to get started and learn more.
ServiceWear Apparel offers a broad range of uniforms from top brands. Click here to see what we offer for police and law enforcement departments.