When it comes to tactical pants, Tru-Spec is known for it’s superior quality and fit.
The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Pant fills the gap between military-grade tactical uniforms and the common cargo pant.
It has a variety of features that make it ideal for a number of government agencies, including everything from police and law enforcement to fire and EMS/rescue. Some of those features include:
- Pockets – 14 pockets, including thigh cargo pockets that expand farther, 2 internal pockets, 2 knife pockets, extra-deep front pockets, and many more
- Design – Symmetrical design offers improved functionality whether the wearer is right- or left-handed
- Fit – Roomier fit with no pleats adds comfort
- Knees – Built-in knee pads and reinforced knee
- Styles – Additional styles available, including ladies, zip-off and classic.
- Colors – Offered in a variety of colors, including khaki, black, navy, olive drab, coyote, brown and stone
- Women’s – Women’s style and a wide range of sizes available
- Construction – Strong construction due to 8.5-ounce, 100% cotton canvas fabric and basket weave construction
- Fabric – Breathable fabric that is pretreated to prevent fading and shrinking
- Waistband – Elastic slider waistband can add up to 2 inches per side
Have you worn the Tru-Spec 24-7 Series tactical pant? What did you think? Tell us in the comments.
Ready to Learn More?
Our Account Managers can send samples and help you select the tactical pants that are right for your agency. Click here to get started.