Versatility Meets Reliability with Wrangler Workwear
Take a look at the latest from Wrangler Workwear — Polos, pants and jackets that combine a professional look with a durable fabric your employees will love to wear.
Education, parks and recreation, facilities management, public services — You name it. These garments are flexible to almost any scenario. And with a full line of matching women’s wear, you can create a consistent look for your team that also fits each individual’s job and build.
Browse the latest from Wranger Workwear to find what works best for you. As always, there’s no contract necessary, so contact us when you’re ready to place your order.
ServiceWear Apparel is proud to offer Wrangler Workwear uniforms to your agency through our U.S. Communities uniform contract.
No other uniform brand has features built specifically to bring comfort and ease of mobility to physically active jobs. Let’s take a look at some of those features:
- Underarm Gussets offer greater range of motion.
- Backside Pleats expand to provide more room when reaching and stretching.
- Inseam Gusset gives added comfort when bending, squatting, lifting or climbing.
- Action Elbows provide increased range of motion where you need more mobility.
- Workwear Canvas is strong and durable while still being comfortable.
Wrangler Workwear offers a full line of products – including work shirts and jackets and work pants and shorts – designed to offer comfort and mobility for active workers.
Click here to see our most popular Wrangler Workwear products.
To find out how Wrangler Workwear uniforms can be part of your government uniform program, complete our Get Started form.