Get comfortable and breathe a little…
Your uniform doesn’t have to be uncomfortable just because it’s for work. In fact, it shouldn’t be at all.
Introducing the latest from Bulwark, the Bulwark iQ Series — Lighter, cooler, softer, more breatheable apparel to keep you at your best all day.
Without forfeiting the Flame Resistant protection, these garments redefine what FR looks, breathes, feels, moves and performs like. We are proud to stock these garments, available anytime through ServiceWear Apparel.
Equip your team with some comfort. Start your spring with uniforms that make the job easy.
At first glance, you may not be able to tell a difference at all between tactical pants and EMS pants.
They seem alike in all regards: numerous pockets, identical fabrics, similar color options and fits.
So what’s the difference between tactical pants and EMS pants?
EMS pants have one additional scissor pocket for medics.
Now you know.
Which type of tactical pants do you prefer?
EMS pros, do you need that extra pocket?
Tell us in the comments.
When it comes to tactical pants, Tru-Spec is known for it’s superior quality and fit.
The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Pant fills the gap between military-grade tactical uniforms and the common cargo pant.
It has a variety of features that make it ideal for a number of government agencies, including everything from police and law enforcement to fire and EMS/rescue. Some of those features include:
- Pockets – 14 pockets, including thigh cargo pockets that expand farther, 2 internal pockets, 2 knife pockets, extra-deep front pockets, and many more
- Design – Symmetrical design offers improved functionality whether the wearer is right- or left-handed
- Fit – Roomier fit with no pleats adds comfort
- Knees – Built-in knee pads and reinforced knee
- Styles – Additional styles available, including ladies, zip-off and classic.
- Colors – Offered in a variety of colors, including khaki, black, navy, olive drab, coyote, brown and stone
- Women’s – Women’s style and a wide range of sizes available
- Construction – Strong construction due to 8.5-ounce, 100% cotton canvas fabric and basket weave construction
- Fabric – Breathable fabric that is pretreated to prevent fading and shrinking
- Waistband – Elastic slider waistband can add up to 2 inches per side
Have you worn the Tru-Spec 24-7 Series tactical pant? What did you think? Tell us in the comments.
Ready to Learn More?
Our Account Managers can send samples and help you select the tactical pants that are right for your agency. Click here to get started.