Dear Friends, Fans, and Customers of ServiceWear Apparel:
We are thinking of you while we all go through these unprecedented times. While most of our associates are social distancing and working remotely, we want to let you know we are open for business. At this time, distribution is not impacted, and inventory levels are high. We do not anticipate delays or problems in receiving or fulfilling your orders. Below is a message from our primary manufacturing partner, VF Workwear, detailing their current status, plans and preparation.
We stand ready to help and hope you won’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need.
Chief Development Officer
For all of us, it has been an interesting time period due to Coronavirus. While the news cycles can be unsettling, I want to assure you that VF Workwear is prepared and is in good shape to service you just like you expect. We have been around since the early 1900’s and with that comes a lot of experience in dealing with all types of markets, good and bad. We know how to handle short term disruptions (9/11, Great Recessions) and come out of them ready to service and support you. I thought you might like to have a little more insight into our preparations and planning during this time period.
- There are no cases of Coronavirus in any of our offices, distribution, or supply chain.
- A majority of manufacturing and distribution operations are up and working normally with no cases of the virus.
- The majority of our associates are working remotely as a precautionary step. But, we have long since planned for a work at home time period and have extensive platforms to handle it. You, our customer, will not see any change in service or connectivity due to this.
- We are in good overall inventory shape and set to handle a slowdown of product creation. To be clear, product slowdown is limited to rare cases on product coming from Asia at this point.
Planning and Preparation
- We are always planning and preparing for the future. This time period is no exception.
- There are multiple scenarios with actions plans developed for the Supply Chain, Distribution, and all other areas.
- Our associates are practicing smart hygiene and coronavirus prevention techniques.
- Finally, we are using a lot of common sense to continue to service you well.
- While none of us knows the duration or depth of the impact of coronavirus, VF Workwear is in good shape and expects to fully service your needs today, tomorrow, and in the future.
President, VF Workwear